Velocity – Its a metric, but not a metric to take serious. This is my opinion!
- Is it beneficial to skip story points or think of each story as 1 point?
- Would it be okay to capture velocity, but tie zero goals or KPI’s to it?
- Do we need to hide velocity from managers and PM’s?
- Would it be okay to focus on building cool solutions and not worry about all these metrics?
- Do we do what works in regards to sprints and capacity for the team?
- How about we NOT measure team productivity by velocity, but rather deliverable’s!!